1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Hawaii-5-Jo

Hawaii-5-Jo Oakley Enthusiast

Well I was looking at these 2 frames cause I want a "upscale" looking pair. Don't get me wrong I rocked my plaid Antix being a groomsman at my Bestfriends wedding last month....LOL
    But I was wondering how you guys feel about these 2. I know I should try them first hand, but I rarely get time to head to our Oakley store in the islands.
    I love the fit of the Antix, Oil Rig and Fuel Cell, so would these guys fit kinda the same since they are also in the Lifestyle collection?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Herbsley

Herbsley Royal Duke of Hijinx

I wear Hijinx a lot, which have a similar fit to the Antix, and I love my Inmates.
    Try them on first if you can, but if you can't, then buy them from a respected retailer with a good returns policy.
    I think you'll be happy with them though. And the Probation is basically a single lens Inmate.

3. The Game

The Game Oakley Enthusiast

I have both but I like the fit and look of the inmate over the probation. The probation feels wider while the inmate is taller