• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Three shades of Juliet

Carrera1963

Lover of Juliet
Premium Member
UK
Looking at @saulsaul 's Ti Juliet for sale, I am reminded that there are three different shades of Juliet in textured finishes available at and around launch.

X-metal, the darkest, but a great fit with ruby.

Titanium, the midpoint, which goes well with brown based lenses.

Plasma, the palest, and very different from what plasma became later on (whisper it, but I prefer later plasma).

qvXDgk.jpg

Might have to arrange the case so they are together, I love the way they look as a group.

So which is your favourite of the triplets?!

Thanks for posting the picture, I'd been wondering how titanium frame fits in with the other frame colors.

How about a picture with different plasmas through out all the generations?

The Romeo Ti looks a bit paler and shinier than the Juliet's. I've not had any problems with it on Juliets, is it delicate on the Romeo? Maybe they'd nailed it by the time the Juliet came around.

It's just where you have them touching you face . Ear stems and sits on your nose finish comes off somtimes.rest o finish stays same mine were like this when I got them. They have not gotton and any worse though wearing love my finish kinda goldish finish to them I have seen others that look painted almost don't care for those finish on them weres very easy
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Back