• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Thump

ECUOakley

Oakley Beginner
Queen City
I am sure almost all of you are like me and have impulsive buys. Well I am coming up on my huge project of school and its getting stressful, so I thought I would buy some oakleys. Haha, I bought some original Thumps and outside from mp3 and flip lenses what do you yall think?

ecuoakley

I like mine for when I'm mountain biking....

Mine were BNIB with everything included... For $50 on my local Craigslist!

I just couldn't pass it up...

I was wondering when somebody would give the Thumps, Rokrs some love.... I think this is my new niche. I love the idea and have recently bought a few project thumps. ( split thump and Rokrs). The sound is actually quite good on my original thumps... a lot better than most headphones.

I had a Thump Pro for a little while and personally didn't like it. They are modeled after the Bottlecap which was a style that didn't fit me well in the first place but they sat too far off my nose and I could never find a comfortable position with the earbuds.

On top of that they all have low storage capacity (unless you find a 1/2GB model) and don't sound good at all (unless you like your music flat). Honestly it was old technology even when they were released. Sure they sound OK but there are $20 pairs of headphones that sound much better.

If you were to get a Thump of any kind I would go for the bluetooth models.

Latest Posts

Back