• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Thursdays Score At An Awesome Price!!!!!!

Thats Bad A$$.... If I can ask how do I obtain these?
Just the microbag or the entire package? I tried tracking down just the bag and it came up nothing. There are places that still sell them BNIB, I believe. It's just a matter of how lucky you are and how much it is.

I'd try Oakley Warranty first. That's where I got mine and she said there was two left when I bought mine so if you're lucky there may be one left for you. The price was $70.50 including shipping.

I just called them...... OOS They have the new version.... Bummer

Let me try the sku #.....Do you have it?

Oh wow, $50 is a steal! Where'd you score that?

A friend of mine got them while out of town, he told me about them a few days ago and said maybe there werent for him, guess he bought them in haste..... Then I bought them in haste telling him I aint paying full price for your mistake.....I gave him a pair of rootbeer half jackets with grey lenses I had think I had a total of $30.00 into them, a homemade MPH!!!

I just called them...... OOS They have the new version.... Bummer

Let me try the sku #.....Do you have it?
It's 02-876. Did you get customer service or the warranty line? I usually go straight to warranty. Give them that SKU and ask specifically for the JP Auclair Tokyo Subway Signature Series.

customer care..... I am calling again......On the phone now...Transfered to warranty

Guy told me OOS, they currenlty have no parts for the goggle, or the goggle itself.....WTF