• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Thy Fresh Collection

Fresh

I should Work at Oakley
Mexico City
Well I've been here for a while now and I haven't had a chance to show my collection. Don't have a case 'caise those things are expensive, and I rather use that money in a nee set of shades, a watch, or some other oakley thing. So without futher ado:

IMG_2702.JPG

IMG_2703.JPG

From left to right (front to back):
Penny Titanium, Blade 1, SW Holbrook, Crosshair 2.0, Transfer Case, Juliet Carbon, Squarewire TI, VR46 Jupiter Squared, Detonator, Splice, Doubletap, Sebastian Loeb Jupiter Squared, Torpedo, Holbrook, Plate 24k, Ducati Gascan, Juliet Plasma, PB Tron.
Missing in the pics: Ferrari Catalyst, Polished Juliet, Half X, Judge 1, Bullet, Straight Jacket w/ Blue Flames, A Frame, Wisdom, SI boots, and a bunch of apparel stuff.

IMG_2704.JPG

IMG_2705.JPG

IMG_2706.JPG

I have proudly worn every single one of them and they are all great in different ways. I'll have to sell some of them soon to make space for new ones, so be ready for that. Anyway just wanted to show what Oakley means to me and how dope all their stuff is.
Cheers!

Right, I've seen that before, I never really noticed what it was all about though. I'll join if there is still some spot left

ALWAYS Spots left buddy! Just comment in the thread and take the next number, and @Batwolf will update the list when he can!

The "No Shelf Whores" Club

Welcome aboard! ;)

p.s. We don't do meetings or sub sales, it's just a fun way to let other members know we actually wear everything we have.

Latest Posts

Back