1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hi,

I have some more cleaning up to do:

Ti Square Wire with BIP lenses. Tried on twice. Like new. Comes with the standard black bag and box. $150 > $125 > $100 > $75 SPF shipped

Taper, carbon color frame with OO BIP lenses. Worn a couple times like new. Comes with cloth bag. $150 > $115 > $100 shipped SOLD

Oakley SI Flak Jacket in matte black, these came with the Persimmon Photocromic lenses. I added four more sets of lenses to be used with it.
    Gray XLJ
    OO Red Iridium Polarized XLJ
    +Red Iridium XLJ
    Black Iridium XLJ

Comes with case, box, and black cloth bags and both black and gray rubbers. I would rate the whole set 95%
    $200 > $175 shipped **SOLD**

I would like to get these shipped US50. If you are outside the US contact me and we may be able to work something out.

Ti Square Wire, Taper, Flak Jacket With Extra Lenses. Sold - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413259703.765062.jpg

Ti Square Wire, Taper, Flak Jacket With Extra Lenses. Sold - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413262158.442218.jpg

Ti Square Wire, Taper, Flak Jacket With Extra Lenses. Sold - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413262169.896030.jpg

Ti Square Wire, Taper, Flak Jacket With Extra Lenses. Sold - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413262180.249915.jpg

Ti Square Wire, Taper, Flak Jacket With Extra Lenses. Sold - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413262191.405555.jpg

Ti Square Wire, Taper, Flak Jacket With Extra Lenses. Sold - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413262208.380511.jpg

Ti Square Wire, Taper, Flak Jacket With Extra Lenses. Sold - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413262224.140092.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 11/16/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    nice price but bad timing (sigh)

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump with price drops.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    PM'ed for Flaks.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump. All still available.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    Pm'ed for PayPal info. Deal pending on Flak pkg. :)

Anonymous likes this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump with price drops.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    One last drop on the Ti SquareWires. $75 shipped.