• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ti Whisker Replacement Lenses Black Iridium Pol

Joans

Oakley Beginner
Hi,

unfortunately someone damaged my Ti whisker with Black Iridium Polarized Lenses. My dealer told me that there aren't Replacement lenses for the Whisker available anymore ether the Oakley Whisker aren’t available anymore.

Does someone got a idea where I can get a pair of replacement lenses or does I have to deal now with kind of copies = ( if I still want do use my whisker?

Regards

Thx for the fast answers and sorry for my late answer = )

@Chris A Hardaway well I can’t send you private messages, so can you help me to get some new replacement lenses for my whisker ?

Shouldn't be a problem. I can cut down a set of W Square Wire OO4075 Daily Prizm Polarized or Black Iridium polarized. I'll check stock when you meet the requirements. I'll need you to mail me your frame! @Joans

@Chris Thx for your offer, but I’m not a big fan of cut outs and I live in Europe. So for the price of the shipping costs I guess I can get a new oakley = (

After you finally meet the exchange requirements I'm sure you'll have no problem dealing with @Chris A Hardaway with getting lenses made.
Shouldn't be a problem. I can cut down a set of W Square Wire OO4075 Daily Prizm Polarized or Black Iridium polarized. I'll check stock when you meet the requirements. I'll need you to mail me your frame! @Joans
Chris, I have a pair of Whisker 12-849 black iridium polarized lenses that I need the lenses replaced. Is this something you can do for me? Thanks.

Latest Posts

Back