1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    First is my Ti02 XX serial is XT041948A. Frame has a fresh tune up from the X-Man a couple months ago. worn a couple times since tune up. Lenses are BI and are 9.5/10. Frame has a tiny scuff on the nose bridge that you have to have in the right light and right angle too see. Included glasses, bag, and X-Metal soft vault. sold

Ti02 XX,  Custom Ti02 Juliet, X Serial Juliet - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418058644.809193.jpg

Ti02 XX,  Custom Ti02 Juliet, X Serial Juliet - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418059095.445195.jpg

Next is the custom Ti02 Juliet. It started as a plasma frame. Sent to the X-Man for blast and tune up. Comes with BI lenses that have been customized with the Juliet script laser etched on the left lens. Work was done by edsjunk. Lenses are 9.5/10. Frame has some scuffs on the top of the orbitals from being sat down. Picture is above middle pair. Below picture is of the etching on the lens. Comes with glasses, bag, and soft X-Metal vault. Asking $400 OBRO

Ti02 XX,  Custom Ti02 Juliet, X Serial Juliet - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418058727.511275.jpg

Finally is my X Serial juliets. Serial is X011927. Frame just back from X-Man with fresh tune only. Frames have some light scuffing nothing that stuck out too me. Comes with frame only. Asking $325 OBRO

Ti02 XX,  Custom Ti02 Juliet, X Serial Juliet - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418058662.685063.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 12/14/14
    Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    @hotley10 please check this out! Thanks, mate

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    XX Ti02 are sold

Last edited by a moderator: 12/8/14
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I saw 2 tio2 xx in the pic. Both are sold?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sorry wrong seeing. 1 xx and 1 juliet tio2

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    bump

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Lenses out of X serial pair sold separately. So price is adjusted and lowered on both pairs

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    bump it up

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Ichiro addict

Rating:
    100%
    Send me a pm with your best price for the x serial frame please
    Thanks

10. Anonymous