• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tick, tick... Boom

BHarry

The Eclectic Collector
Northern Nevada
My wife bought me my first Oakley watch for Christmas and I didn't really think I would need anymore… I made it 4 months :D

I picked up a Time Bomb In decent shape for a good price. It has a few scuffs on the band and one small scratch on the bezel. It didn't have the aluminum vault, but it did come with an Oakley box.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Looks to be in great condition, congratulations. Shame it didn't come with the metal vault, I think those really add to the TB, but they can be found on ebay if you really want to add one to complete it.

Nice pick up. I actually have the same watch on right now. Just got it back from the jeweler yesterday (had to have the capacitor replaced). They also buffed out some of the scratches on the bezel and bracelet.

Looks to be in great condition, congratulations. Shame it didn't come with the metal vault, I think those really add to the TB, but they can be found on ebay if you really want to add one to complete it.

Yeah, I would have liked to have the vault and am still debating getting one. I've seen some listed for almost as much as I paid for the watch :(

Nice pick up. I actually have the same watch on right now. Just got it back from the jeweler yesterday (had to have the capacitor replaced). They also buffed out some of the scratches on the bezel and bracelet.

I will have to do the same, I will most likely try to replace it myself. If you don't mind me asking, what did they charge? Thanks