1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Tags:
  1. BHarry

BHarry The Eclectic Collector

My wife bought me my first Oakley watch for Christmas and I didn't really think I would need anymore… I made it 4 months :D

I picked up a Time Bomb In decent shape for a good price. It has a few scuffs on the band and one small scratch on the bezel. It didn't have the aluminum vault, but it did come with an Oakley box.
    Tick, tick... Boom - image.jpg Tick, tick... Boom - image.jpg Tick, tick... Boom - image.jpg Tick, tick... Boom - image.jpg Tick, tick... Boom - image.jpg Tick, tick... Boom - image.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. QLR1

QLR1 DARK SIDE, embraced!

Awesome!

BHarry likes this.
  3. reggavegga

reggavegga Oakley Expert

same here now have 14 of them...

Ramslacrosse09 and BHarry like this.
  4. BHarry

That's what I'm afraid of... If my restraint with X-metals is any indication, I think I'm in trouble :grin:

5. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Beautiful watch man, always wanted a TB.

thisguy and BHarry like this.
  6. BHarry

Thank you! I think Oakley makes some awesome watches and this one definitely suits my style the best. Now I'm thinking I need something in stealth black...;)

7. thisguy

thisguy Oakley Expert

Looks to be in great condition, congratulations. Shame it didn't come with the metal vault, I think those really add to the TB, but they can be found on ebay if you really want to add one to complete it.

BHarry likes this.
  8. jrd5497

jrd5497 Oakley Enthusiast

Nice pick up. I actually have the same watch on right now. Just got it back from the jeweler yesterday (had to have the capacitor replaced). They also buffed out some of the scratches on the bezel and bracelet.

BHarry likes this.
  9. BHarry

Yeah, I would have liked to have the vault and am still debating getting one. I've seen some listed for almost as much as I paid for the watch :(

I will have to do the same, I will most likely try to replace it myself. If you don't mind me asking, what did they charge? Thanks

10. Rusty M

Rusty M Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Very nice bro! I have always loved the look of that watch!

BHarry likes this.