• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Time Bomb 2 (10th Anniversary) with Extra Unobtainium Strap

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Pains me to do this but have to move stuff to support me and my wife.

Up for grabs... Time Bomb 2 (serial 882) in excellent condition. If you know me or have dealt with me in the past, I really take care of my Oakley collection. I'm very anal to the core (no pun intended). This one has been extremely carefully worn and meticulously kept out of harms way (any solid non-padded surface never touches the surface of the watch).

Set is matching with the wooden box which also closes perfectly. Crystal is clear, no chips or scratches on the CF bezel, overall very clean as you will see in the pics = could even pass for LNIB except for the fact that it's cut to the size of my wrist.

I tried to check my wrist size but can't find the tape measure but roughly around 7-7.5 inches give or take. I had to use the microadjustment to give the watch a nice and comfortable fit but not loose enough to look like a bangle. Works great and basically just sits in my watch winder.

And because of the sizing issue with the unobtainium strap, I will include a pair of unobtainium strap so that if you need/want to restore to original look then you may do so. All links and screws, instruction booklet, and bluray DVD will be included as well. Yes the Time Bomb 2 pop card is also included as a bonus! Just to give a heads up, I am including the extra strap so that the new owner can have options. If the watch fits your wrist perfectly then the strap is just an extra icing on the cake ;) This is such a beautiful watch and is meant to be worn!

I can sell just the watch without the extra band if that interests anyone... If this is what you'd prefer then send me a PM so we can discuss. If the watch sells alone then I can list the strap separately after. :)

Selling everything for $2100 OBO shipped priority and insured CONUS. As always, if my price is way off then please PM me and let me know. Reasonable offers are always welcome. I can ship OCONUS but please understand that I will not lower the declared value because I don't want to deal with customs, sorry. Not interested in trades. This has been a wonderful community and I wish I can keep this but I can't. Thanks for looking!

PS: I will most likely list my Time Bomb 2 Livestrong Edition soon, same scenario, just without an extra strap.

IMG_7793.JPG
IMG_7794.JPG
IMG_7796.JPG
IMG_7797.JPG
IMG_7798.JPG
IMG_7800.JPG
IMG_7801.JPG

IMG_7802.JPG
IMG_7803.JPG
IMG_7804.JPG

IMG_7809.JPG

IMG_7806.JPG

IMG_7807.JPG

FullSizeRender 24.jpg

FullSizeRender 23.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Bump! Send me offers! :)

Last edited:
Can I have first dibs on the bands if the buyer does not want them? Would be extremely appreciated.

Thank you

TB2 with extra strap sold! :) Thanks everyone this will be a tremendous help!

Status
Not open for further replies.