• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

time bomb eddie jordan

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulo bortolo

Oakley Beginner
i

11041203_1632564610328074_5529580481215445206_n.jpg

Last edited:
Certainly not a "recent purchase" as I am the owner of the Jordan Time Bomb with serial number 04/100, which has been in my possession since 2002. However, I am prepared to loosen my grip on this complete example where the watch is in pristine mint condition. If anyone is interested you can message me.
Isn't THAT interesting?

Congrats RVF on holding onto something that someone else claims to have recently purchased. :)

Certainly not a "recent purchase" as I am the owner of the Jordan Time Bomb with serial number 04/100, which has been in my possession since 2002. However, I am prepared to loosen my grip on this complete example where the watch is in pristine mint condition. If anyone is interested you can message me.

Isn't THAT interesting?

Congrats RVF on holding onto something that someone else claims to have recently purchased. :)

It's not the first time he's been caught doing this either. Why people feel the need to make up stories about what they have, or how they acquired them, is a mystery to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.