1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Time Bomb I - image.jpg Time Bomb I - image.jpeg Time Bomb I - image.jpeg Time Bomb I - image.jpeg Time Bomb I - image.jpeg Time Bomb I - image.jpeg Time Bomb I - image.jpeg Time Bomb I - image.jpeg I've had this TBI for quite some time. I saved it for a restoration project, but I'm going to let it go instead to a fellow collector that could bring it to live once again. The cristal is actually in decent shape, just a couple of minor marks that I hope you can notice in the pics. The band shows the normal wear marks. Important to notice that the extra links have a different color then the original black, they look like chrome, I've got it like this but never needed to add any of them.
    The capacitor holds the charge for about a day, but that's it.
    So you'll need some pins, the 2 rubber pieces for the back, a new capacitor and whatever else you feel like doing with it.

Asking $old shipped all included. US only for now.

Dropbox - TBI

Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator: 5/2/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    94.9%
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    BRO! Where were you at 2 weeks ago with this? Your slaying me! Lol

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'm assuming no box?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    94.9%
    What's the "R P" etched in the top of the back of the case?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Correct, no box.
    I don't know about that etched. Maybe one of our forum gurus can clarify that.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous is an Oakley whore

Rating:
    100%
    I know scratches dont show well in pics. How is the crystal? What all is missing?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yeah it's hard to show minor scratches on pics. I'm going to say it's 7 out of 10 just to be on the safe side. There's only 1 small mark that you can really notice. The other marks are more like very small hair lines.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Restoration Project?

Anonymous likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.