• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Time Bomb II value

Tavers

I am Jim Jannard...
It pains me to consider selling this, but I may have to. To be clear, this is not a for sale thread. I'm simply trying to figure out the value of this watch.

It's serial 350. I have the display box, the outer black box, but don't have the outer white box. It also features the small booklet. Originally 3 pieces of the band were cut, but I reattached 2. It has the extra links.

The watch is worn, and as such it has marks on the band. No scratching on the face and it works just fine. I could get it buffed professionally, or leave it.

Can someone please let me know what it may be worth?

Pics are here:
Dropbox - Timebomb II

How did you reattach the rubber band? I thought once it's cut that's it? What is the wrist size it's setup for? That can play a big part in the sale if its sized too small for most people.

How did you reattach the rubber band? I thought once it's cut that's it? What is the wrist size it's setup for? That can play a big part in the sale if its sized too small for most people.

I used superglue actually. It's only had one row removed, so it's set for a large wrist. Most people would cut it down again I dare say.

You can purchase new unobtainium from Oakley.
I purchased 2 extra for down the road

You can purchase new unobtainium from Oakley.
I purchased 2 extra for down the road
What did they charge? My experience has always been otherwise when inquiring about watches. I've always been told I have to send my watch in to get a new band.

Around Summer 2015, I made a trip out for business and stop by
I am surprised they sold out.

I think I paid like $100 ea

To be honest Kronin, you are probably correct.
Anyone has visited Oakley Warranty prob has a story or two about how they have gone above and beyond to try and help when possible.

I have had better luck when I visited vs calling the customer support line.

Back