• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Time Bomb Question

jcesl2

I should Work at Oakley
Virginia
I have a question about the time bomb boxes. I always thought they came in the metal vault. But I have seen several on ebay with a leather box. Serial matching labels would indicate they are the original box. So did only some of them come with the metal vault box?

I have a question about the time bomb boxes. I always thought they came in the metal vault. But I have seen several on ebay with a leather box. Serial matching labels would indicate they are the original box. So did only some of them come with the metal vault box?

Original Time Bomb did come with a metal vault with black outer packaging, the Eddie Jordan and Rusty Wallace were in larger metal vaults with black outer packaging. Later non serial Time Bomb had a black hard box with silver icon in yellow outer packaging.

Thanks for the reply. So for example... 261102977056 has a serial number and a black box with a black logo. Is that box for a different watch?