• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Time Bomb!!!

rmontez

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Wisconsin
I had to have one after I seen one listed here in the classified section. I can't believe the amount of detail on the car..

BA9072E5-BE46-4624-BAD7-008ADB3C8702-844-0000008C58801B1D_zpsdd8ececb.jpg

E723A27E-34C4-4F8C-9ACE-41A71C2E2344-844-0000008E5D613AEB_zps1512c5eb.jpg

The Oakley funny cars are beautiful. You're right, the attention to detail in the replicas is crazy nowadays.

I have always wondered how Oakley, usually somewhat pricey, could ever sell these for $25.

Because they were mass produced in China and Since they had a huge surplus they had to price them to sell fast.

Still surprises me. Most of the novelty items are mass produced and made in China/Asia. With the level of detail, assembly required and packaging its $7 less than buying one of the water bottles and only $10 more than a keychain. Such a deal I bought 2.

I agree with some of the sentiments expressed here, they are beautiful, detailed pieces in stunning artistic boxes for bargain prices, I have 7 Funny Cars and the Scott Cannon bike which I obtained during '04 and '05, with prices ranging from $50 to $80, yet still they remain low cost all these years later, worth getting motivated to add a few to your collections if you have not already done so. It is easy to imagine in the years to come examples with missing boxes or parts, hence I have kept mine exactly as marketed, in their boxes, complete, as issued.

Latest Posts

Back