1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. rmontez

rmontez Oakley Expert Premium Member

I had to have one after I seen one listed here in the classified section. I can't believe the amount of detail on the car..

Time Bomb!!! - BA9072E5-BE46-4624-BAD7-008ADB3C8702-844-0000008C58801B1D_zpsdd8ececb.jpg

Time Bomb!!! - E723A27E-34C4-4F8C-9ACE-41A71C2E2344-844-0000008E5D613AEB_zps1512c5eb.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

sweet dude - even the box looks brand new - great!

3. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Awesome find man!

4. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

The Oakley funny cars are beautiful. You're right, the attention to detail in the replicas is crazy nowadays.

5. double

double Oakley Beginner

Nice find, they are extremely sweet!
    The drag bike is too ;)

6. Oakley-olic

Oakley-olic Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

I have always wondered how Oakley, usually somewhat pricey, could ever sell these for $25.

7. Oakley Noob

Oakley Noob Oakley Beginner

Because they were mass produced in China and Since they had a huge surplus they had to price them to sell fast.

8. Oakley-olic

Oakley-olic Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

Still surprises me. Most of the novelty items are mass produced and made in China/Asia. With the level of detail, assembly required and packaging its $7 less than buying one of the water bottles and only $10 more than a keychain. Such a deal I bought 2.

9. Teetogreen

Teetogreen Oakley Collector

I also bought two of the funny cars . Motorcycles. Still in the box.

10. Romeo Van Frogskinstein

Romeo Van Frogskinstein Oakley Enthusiast

I agree with some of the sentiments expressed here, they are beautiful, detailed pieces in stunning artistic boxes for bargain prices, I have 7 Funny Cars and the Scott Cannon bike which I obtained during '04 and '05, with prices ranging from $50 to $80, yet still they remain low cost all these years later, worth getting motivated to add a few to your collections if you have not already done so. It is easy to imagine in the years to come examples with missing boxes or parts, hence I have kept mine exactly as marketed, in their boxes, complete, as issued.