• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Time Bomb

Lando

Oakley Expert
IL
Just purchased a Time Bomb Titanium/Carbon Serial # 4752. I am not sure if it has the metal vault or not. Got it for $349 shipped (Is this a decent deal?). Looks to be in good condition with very minimal signs of wear. Will post pictures when it arrives. I have needed a new watch for some time, so I am pretty excited.

Not a bad price but more then likely the cap will have to be replaced. It runs about $15, if you have the right tools you can do it yourself, but a watch maker could do the work and pressure check it for $30

That's not too bad. The guy said he wore it a couple days and put it away, and that it was still keeping good time after a week. Either way I don't mind replacing the cap if necessary.

That's not too bad. The guy said he wore it a couple days and put it away, and that it was still keeping good time after a week. Either way I don't mind replacing the cap if necessary.

"'Thats what the guy said" Funny, thats what the seller of mine said too. I bought it in person. Absolutely perfect in every way. He wanted $400, I told him $340, because he didn't have the box and it was gonna need a cap replacement. He told me it keeps perfect time. Sure it does if left on the wrist for 24/7, oh and it had to be moving all the time..... Leave it motionless for an hour and I had my answer. After my cap was replaced, I wore it for 3 days, then put it in my case and it kept time for three weeks and still was working. It now goes in the Wolf watch winder and I wear it occasionally. Its worth doing a new cap and pressure test. I now have the metal vault, the outer box and the instruction book.

7uzygu6a.jpg

4azedeqe.jpg

Yea, I will probably end up getting that done. I see you have the "F" serial/forged clasp. Good looking watch.

Yea, I will probably end up getting that done. I see you have the "F" serial/forged clasp. Good looking watch.

Thanks.... Keep us posted on yours too, if you need the info on the parts I will throw up a link for you.....The TB1 is like wearing liquid metal on your wrist!!!

Sounds good. Ill post some pictures up when it arrives. I've got a few things coming to add to my collection. This week is going to be like Christmas for me.

Edit - So the seller said the rubber parts came off prior to shipping. I had the choice of a full refund or getting the watch for $200. I ended up taking the watch anyways. So I'll just keep my eyes open for the rubber parts.

Last edited:
Got the watch today. The band is a little more beaten up on one side than it originally appeared, but as I said I got the watch for $200. I plan to wear the watch while working so it does not need to be pristine.
photo 1.JPG
photo 2.JPG
photo 3.JPG
photo 4.JPG
photo 5.JPG
As you can see, it came with the rubber pieces but the part that holds them in the band separated. I may try to use some rubber cement to repair them. Either way it is still comfortable for me to wear.