• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Time For An Oakley Vault Roadtrip!!!!!!!!

r u doing 5 vaults today? This is like watching santa's trip on Xmas Eve news...#3? we are all living through u now ...keep posting...

If you happen to find another pair of Ichiro Radar's can you grab a pair for me?:smile:

I can do that for you if you want......Just give me a little time to head back to the store......I believe they had a few more pairs..... I have to know for sure since I am putting the money out and I don't want to get stuck with them......I know the glasses and the case are mint, however some of the boxes were slighlty worn. Not that bad. My box is perfect and the guy that helped me was awesome..... I am sure I can get more....

Here are the Ichiro Radars I picked up.....
suzukioakleys.jpg

A total of 2 vaults and 2 O-stores today

Haul for the day was the pictured Ichiro's a couple of shirts for the wife and I and some misc. gear. Not much in the way of serious artist stuff, or anything that I can scream about. However, I am headed to 2 more vaults tomorrow morning. 1 of which is my gold mine for awesome finds. The other will be my first time there.

I am still holding in there to find something good. I almost had a transformers display card but thay only had one for the store.....

STAY TUNED!!!!!! The wife says HI!!!!!!!

I can do that for you if you want......Just give me a little time to head back to the store......I believe they had a few more pairs..... I have to know for sure since I am putting the money out and I don't want to get stuck with them......I know the glasses and the case are mint, however some of the boxes were slighlty worn. Not that bad. My box is perfect and the guy that helped me was awesome..... I am sure I can get more....
That would be awesome if you could get me a pair...you would not get stuck with them...not to worried about the shape of the box...thank you so much. I'll send you a PM.

Back