1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous I have a few pair.....

Rating:
    100%
    Well the Antix got me back into Oakley's last Spring. It is now time to move on. I am still in love with anything Oakley...and a forum member once said that my "taste" will change. I must tip my cap to that member....because indeed they have changed. If I do not sell any of these, that will be fine, as I am hoping that I do not sell (or trade) any of what I have listed below. ****PLEASE NOTE**** You might be able to obtain these shades lower on EBay or CL....and that is fine......as the prices are what they are valued to me. If you have negative commentary that you wish to share, please send me a PM and I will respond accordingly. I am not interested in trading for Jupiter, Holbrooks or Frogs (possibly others too...but these are what I can think off of the top of my dome-piece). I am open to shipping outside of the Continental US....but you must pay the difference. Payment is via PayPal gift....otherwise add 3% to the prices noted below.....Thanks for looking!

Antix Australia - includes box and bag for $70.00 shipped.

Time To Get Rid Of My Antix Collection......Time For A Change.... - 2011-11-25091125.jpg

Antix - Polished Root Beer with Bronze Polarized iridium....$150.00 shipped.

Time To Get Rid Of My Antix Collection......Time For A Change.... - DSC03016.jpg

Antix - Sebastoian Loeb frame from Swinic and Fire iridium lens. Incudes bag for $125.00

Time To Get Rid Of My Antix Collection......Time For A Change.... - DSC03013.jpg

Antix - Fonseca - includes mibrofiber bag......SOLD!!!!

Antix - French Flag - Includes bag and box for $90.00 shipped.

Time To Get Rid Of My Antix Collection......Time For A Change.... - DSC03019.jpg

Antix - Ghost Text frame (purchased from Swinic) and Emerald Iridium Lens....SOLD!!!!!!. This is a favorite of mine. No box...and generic Oakley bag....

Antix - Metallic Red...another favorite! No box....only bag. SOLD!!!

There might be more to come....as I think I have more Antix frames....I just can't think of them right now. If you need more pics or have questions, please let me know....Thanks!!!!!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous I love working Dispatch

Rating:
    100%
    how much for the antix ghost text frame only?

3. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    PM Sent for ghost text antix.

Updated PM sent pending funds.

4. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    PM replied to Yoshi.

5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Appreciate it Del.

6. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    History Text Frame (or Ghost Text as some of us like to call it) is SOLD. I may sell the Emerald Lens at a later date.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.3%
    Sent you a PM

8. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    PM replied to Obiwan.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Some great frames AND prices del. If I hadn't been bitten by the X-Metal bug I would have bought the Fonseca's in a heart beat! Good luck with the sales. I'm pretty sure it won't take long for these to move.

10. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    you don't want the aussie antix? lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.