1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    looking for the rubber part for my timebomb 2 band... The regular red one, mine is used and wanted a new one to have spare... I saw a coiple month ago some one was selling but couldnt find the add...

Please if any one knows tag the seller, or if u have one to sell let me know.

Thnks yall

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler

Rating:
    100%
    @Oakster i believe.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    @nryc can you still have the band?

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yes. Still available to order.

But actually backordered !

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    @nryc inbox full let me know value... Thnks

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry to add to an old thread but does anyone have any more of the rubberbands for time bomb 2?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler

Rating:
    100%
    @Oakster may have

8. Anonymous

Anonymous X Metal Workshop

Rating:
    100%
    Last i heard HQ still has them. However they won't sell them unless you do a nice dance and bring your bomb in person

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm trying to get in touch with him but he hasn't responded yet.

I've tried to contact Oakley directly but they have told me I need to bring it in directly for "repairs" but I live in Australia and have no nearby locations that can help with that. I have no way of following their procedures.

And i would want to buy atleast a few pairs of those rubber bands for when they wear out in the future...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous X Metal Workshop

Rating:
    100%
    I'm from Australia and I can help with the process if you're in dire need. Whether or not they'll provide spare bands is a different question altogether. PM me if you need more details or reach me from facebook.com/xmetalworkshop