• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Timebomb 2 sizing?

Mits0108

Oakley Expert
Hi

Does anyone know how to size a Timebomb 2?

I have a BNIB Timebomb 2 still in the original wrapping.... but havent had the courage to get experiment with the band!! If anyone knows how to size one can you please let me know........

Also I will post in the exchange section that I am looking for a Timebomb 2 strap.... Im looking for a spare one .........

Thanks

That's the biggest "flaw" of the TB2 - to resize it, you have to cut the unobtainium strap, and that can't be undone; ruins resale value.

And good luck finding a "complete" spare strap; I've never seen one available.

This was always one of the signs that Oakley was only dabbling in the watch market rather than really committing, the lack of availability of replacements for wear and tear items. The big watch makers will happily sell you a replacement strap or bracelet at an outrageous price...

Thank you all for the replys

I managed to buy both sides of the strap from a fellow forum member...!!!:lol:

Once they arrive I shall duly post pics of them.

Whether I adjust it or not, well thats a question to be answered.....:lolsign:

Sometimes I wonder whats the point of having a collection if you cant enjoy it ........(well atleast once)......

No need to fret... You can purchase the new uncut unobtanium for the TB2 from Oakley. I purchased a couple of extras recently and I believe they were $100 or $129

@OakleyTrader15 Thanks for the info......

I tried Oakley South Africa about 2 weeks back ..... but they couldn't help me......:oops:

i guess different areas have different ways of dealing with after sales service...... Also South Africa is a very small market compared to the US
OR Europe, so there isn't a priority to get "hard to get items" (at least to my knowledge) we don't even have a dedicated Oakley store or Vault ......

Hence most if not all of my purchases have been on the web...........

How can i view stuff you have to sell ?

@Mits0108 this is so true.
I purchase mine directly from Oakley when I was passing through on business. When I called customer care they want me to send in my watch which isn't always convenient.

Back