• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Timebomb Bracelet Pad, can you take a pic please?

Funky-Trixtar

......Jedi Mind trickery...........
Premium Member
Kent, England
Hi All, was hoping to get some help here please. What I really want is pictures of the 1st Timebomb bracelet pads(the two rubber mounts on the underside of the watch. If you have a spare, then a photo of the back to it would be exceptional. I'm going to try and make a copy of it via a 3D modelling package and get it 3D printed using TangoBlack (FLX973):rubber-like materials that offer a variety of elastomer characteristics, but need to research more. I'd be looking at making a batch(probably in multiples of 10). Thank you.

Sorry Mod, for wrong area: wasn't entirely sure........

Last edited:
I have a pair that fell off the TimeBomb that was stolen from me. They should be at my house somewhere. I am at work until tomorrow evening but I can look for them when I get home. They are damaged seeing as they fell off, but I have all the parts so I should be able to take pictures that give you a good enough idea.

Thx Lando, CarGuy has said he'll take the photos for me this weekend: but may I make a suggestion. If you can send me the pieces, (I'll pay the postage), then it will give me something more to work from. Agreed?

Yea that would be fine, I will make sure I can find them for certain and then I will PM you.

Latest Posts

Back