• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Timebomb II Livestrong Edition Like New With Box And All Papers

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey guys sadly I have to sell my livestrong timebomb for some extra money so I thought I'd start here. Its like new with no scratches on the band, bezel, or crystal. There are a total of five links removed, two on the top and three on the bottom. I have all of the original paperwork, CD, and the original white outer box it came in it is just a little worn that's why I didn't take a pic of it. I have heard that Oakley can replace the band if you need it back to original size since it has to be cut to size it. I'm asking 2,000 for it since I paid more than that and will have to give PayPal a chunk plus ill ship insured for free. Okay if you have any questions let me know or if you want more pics or anything. Also I am a trusted seller on ebay with over 300 feedback all 100% my ebay username is georgersxtypes. Thanks
George
IMAG0275_zpsfef6ec39.jpg
IMAG0278_zpsb8abc9be.jpg
IMAG0284_zps7644180b.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
I paind 1500! send brazil?

You paid 1500? I will send it anywhere pretty much thanks,
George

bump like new time bomb II retails for $3,050 plus tax on oakley.com and comes with everything that it comes with brand new and I'm only asking $2,000. I have a little wiggle room on price so shoot me a reasonable offer if you're interested. I'm not in a super hurry to sell it just because it took me a long time to get it but it'll be on here for about a month and then it will go on the bay if it doesn't sell I just hate all their fees. If you want more pics or have any questions shoot me a pm I'd also be interested in trade plus cash but it'd have to be a watch or x-metal or something sick. Thanks guys,
George

Hey all price drop to 1900 and I have listed it on ebay so if youre interested let me know btw I am definitely looking for more minute machines if anybody wants to do cash and trade. Thanks,
George

Interested in a hollowpoint? Pm me if so

I never realized that the live strong edition had yellow hour marker. It is the only piece I don't have from the elite collection (minus the boots) I wish I could afford it right now but I am still coping the Full Metal Jacket buy...

Good luck with sale Bro

Hey it sold on the bay in 12 hours sorry guys but I do have a timebomb 10th anniv. edition in the same condition if there is any interest

Latest Posts

Back