• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Timebomb parts?

mopiko

I should Work at Oakley
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417100089.820280.jpg

Hi guys, this TB is missing the black rubber thingy and a faulty pin? Anyways to have this replaced?

Black rubber 'thingy'=bracelet pad. At present, no. Oakley has no spare parts for the Timebomb: I'm looking at getting some made elsewhere. Already involved in getting 'the wheels in motion'.

View attachment 116274

Hi guys, this TB is missing the black rubber thingy and a faulty pin? Anyways to have this replaced?

This was a message sent to me from Oakley regarding the bracelet pads:

Good morning,

Thank you for getting in touch.

As we have launched a new website would need to register again I’m afraid.

Unfortunately we no longer hold service stock of parts for the Cannon Red Time Bomb I’m afraid, as this style has now been out of production for several years.

Oakley strives to maintain service stock for as long as possible after production of an item has finished so we can offer a good level of after sales service.

Unfortunately this item was discontinued in 1999, since then we have completely exhausted all service stock for this product so we are unable to offer you a repair or a like for like replacement.

Bearing in mind the colour is of no concern for the part you're after!

Latest Posts

Back