1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bought this recently but not really loving it.

It has the Forged band denoted with the letter 'F' in the serial.

I have replaced the capacitor and it is now holding it's charge as it should.

The case and bracelet have been buffed to a nice bare titanium colour. Has a couple of tiny nicks that could easily be dealt with and could be 'Dremmelled' to a great polished finish.

Measures approx 7 1/4'' and doesn't come with any spare links.

Rubbers are both attached and in great condition.

The mineral crystal has a few marks that I have shown under a bright light to show them at their worst - the shadows cast by them make them look even worse. Also shown in normal lighting to demonstrate that it is completely useable.

Asking £200/$320 that will include shipping anywhere in Europe/US/Australia. pm me for a price to other locations. Payment by f&f or add the fees.

Timebomb Watch With Forged Band. - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414023813.892668.jpg

Timebomb Watch With Forged Band. - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414023849.844069.jpg

Timebomb Watch With Forged Band. - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414023871.455059.jpg

Timebomb Watch With Forged Band. - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414023906.022700.jpg

more pics by request.

Timebomb Watch With Forged Band. - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414023772.905444.jpg

Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad