• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tincan Opinions and question

ucdavis4PT0gpa

I should Work at Oakley
Oceanside, Oregon
I'm going to swing by my local O-Store tomorrow to see if they have a pair but I doubt it so with that in mind.

What are owners opinions on the Tincan in terms of look, fit, comfort (and specifically the original, not the Carbon. I have a particular lens/frame combo in mind and the Carbon version was ruined by making it the OO version-plus I seem to be in the minority thinking the original actually looks better).

I'm particularly curious about the wrap- I know it's a flatter lens but it looks to me like there's more curve than say a Holbrook but less than a New Square Wire.

Looks like the lens wrap are the same between Tincan and Holbrook. Sorry, I don't have a Square Wire.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

At first I didn't like the fit of my tincans, I like a frame that fits tight around my face, but I realized later that by adjusting the nose pieces you can totally change the fit to match your preference. Now I like it:)

Back