• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Tincan Scuderia Ferrari

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I ended up with two pair so looking to TRADE ONLY,one pair.They are BNIB complete and never worn(still in the zipper bag in the box) looking to trade for,but not limited to JFL,JC,PB2 or Two Face Ferrari.. also maybe open to multiple pair trade on lower prices wire frames..pics upon request...thanks for looking

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.

I will trade you A pair of new style canteens and a pair of jupiter squaed. Two for one deal. Let me know if you want to see pics

Can you send pics and info to my inbox
Username Hidden said:
I will trade you A pair of new style canteens and a pair of jupiter squaed. Two for one deal. Let me know if you want to see pics

Username Hidden said:
I ended up with two pair so looking to TRADE ONLY,one pair.They are BNIB complete and never worn(still in the zipper bag in the box) looking to trade for,but not limited to JFL,JC,PB2 or Two Face Ferrari.. also maybe open to multiple pair trade on lower prices wire frames..pics upon request...thanks for looking
PM'd

Im not good with transfering pics from my phone to internet. Send me a text to 606-923-7563. Let me know its you and I will send you some pics.

Thanks Rusty

Status
Not open for further replies.