• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tinfoil Carbon Lenses?

Christopher Bourassa

Oakley Beginner
Just purchased a pair of Tinfoil Carbons. Got a great deal on them. The only thing is they are not polarized. I would like to get a set of polarized lenses but don't see them on the website. Any one know the best aftermarket lenses to get? I have researched Fuse and they don't seem bad but any other opinions on the subject would be helpful. Thanks.

They would be except for the price. I am not in a position to spend that much right now. Only paid $98 for these. Was hoping to be able to replace the lenses but nothing is listed on the website.

I have had bad luck on E Bay. One looked nothing like the pair in the pics and the other was clearly fake when they came in. I already have the glasses just looking for lenses. Thanks though.

I purchased a pair of these glasses and want to know the strength of the lens to impact. One did not resist a small blow , as attached photo. Which means resistance Z80.3 ?

IMG_20160922_011342140.jpg

Last edited:
I purchased a pair of these glasses and want to know the strength of the lens to impact. One did not resist a small blow , as attached photo. Which means resistance Z80.3 ?

View attachment 281015
Welcome to the forum

As @Lexkempo said. Looks like the lens did their job perfectly. See attached videos. If you're looking for scratch free there is nothing that can do that. If you're looking to have rocks hit your face at 30MPH and protect your eyes then ...... :slow:

Latest Posts

Back