1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Tags:
  1. Oakley for life

Oakley for life Oakley Collector

I have some good friends in high places and got the hook up with these that will be released in the coming months. They will be making specific Prizm for daily use, and then for running, biking, fishing, mtn biking, etc....

Tinfoil Prizm! - image.jpg

Tinfoil Prizm! - image.jpg

shofzr, TheWannaBe, mtb-nj and 4 others like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. TheWannaBe

TheWannaBe The O-Warrior Premium Member

These are cool, I wonder if they will release the Prizm lenses as replacements? I would love to get some ice prizm lenses for my tincan.

3. Llohr

Llohr Oakley Beginner

So how are they?! Does the contrast really kick all of the asses? How does the VLT compare to other lenses in your experience?

I know I'm not the only photophobe on the forum, so I'm sure some are wondering how well these will work for migraine prevention, though at the bare minimum I will be getting some cut for a pair of Juliets.

I know it's an impossible dream, but how cool would it be if they released prizm lenses for all the old-school frames?

Herr Lehmann likes this.
  4. TheWannaBe

TheWannaBe The O-Warrior Premium Member

It would be cool but I think there's a snowballs chance in hell that they will ever make anything for the old frames. As much as I wish they would maybe do a holiday release of all x metal lenses. Just do a ton of OEM lenses and give everyone a chance to get more. Scratch free lenses are getting harder to find...

5. Ry.1982

Ry.1982 Oakley Collector Premium Member

There will be a full line up of prizm for flack jackets

6. ptownphil

ptownphil Oakley Hoarder Premium Member

Woohoooooo! Glad Ive got five of them!

7. Delorean2006

Delorean2006 Oakley Beginner

agh this is great new about the tinfoil, I hope they release it for the carbons as well, I finally got confirmation today that the Flak's are getting a 2.0 makeover for the spring after all these years like the Half-Jackets did as well

Oakley for life likes this.
  8. kronin323

kronin323 Font of Useless Knowledge Premium Member

bump...

Looks like they're releasing a daily prizm carbon blade in Feb, too; or at least o-review thinks they are:

O-Review

9. Delorean2006

Delorean2006 Oakley Beginner

They are for a fact...a lot of stores on the west coast have them in store I believe on display and for sale