• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tinfoil/Tincan Question

I wasn't impressed with the Ferrari Tincans either. Do you think the Tincans can withstand outdoor activities like jogging and biking? They comfortable but I don't know if I could compare them to the comfort of say my Straight Jackets or Flak Jackets. My Crosshairs got bent pretty bad and I don't want to take a chance with the Tincans.

I just wrote...

I do like these a lot, but feel like I should be in a suit and tie and/or carrying while wearing, which won't always be the case...

...from the other thread

Ferrari TinCan | Page 2 | Oakley Forum

So my opinion is NO - these are not 'Active' wear, these are more formal/dressy... that is why I will likely be listing a pair here shortly. Some folks will love them, I just like them.

Good point. They would look out of place on the basketball court. They felt so light and for that price I would want to maximize how much I wear them.
I just wrote...

So my opinion is NO - these are not 'Active' wear, these are more formal/dressy... that is why I will likely be listing a pair here shortly. Some folks will love them, I just like them.

goy my tinfoils today love them theyre light and well built agreed for the formal wear will post pics

I wasn't impressed with the Ferrari Tincans either. Do you think the Tincans can withstand outdoor activities like jogging and biking? They comfortable but I don't know if I could compare them to the comfort of say my Straight Jackets or Flak Jackets. My Crosshairs got bent pretty bad and I don't want to take a chance with the Tincans.
I got a crosshair the tincans/tinfoil are more well built steel material and wont get bent easily than the crosshairs these are formal wear not active wear.

The above comments made me wonder how many people are outside in formal wear? I live in Florida and if I'm outside it's not going to be in a suit or any formal setting. Too dam hot to be outside in the summer without it involving a bathing suit and water. Sorry to get off topic. <Rant over>

Tincan is actually my very most favorite metal pair in Lead color Polarized.

Pics of Tincan:

2014-04-21 18.21.57.jpg
2014-04-21 18.22.04.jpg
2014-04-21 18.22.12.jpg
2014-04-21 18.22.24.jpg

Back