• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

- Tinfoil / Tincan ...

I'm doing up my step dad in an Rx Tincan Carbon, matte black with ice. We have to do non Oakley lenses because his rx is too high. This frame is great for higher RX because of lower base curve. Hollowpoint hinge is holding up well for most of clients so far. ANYONE HAVE PROBLEMS WITH HINGE YET?
Snapped my hinge at the rivet point nearest the hinge where it attaches to the arm. Have been careful with them so am at a loss to explain. Amazon purchase so am wondering what my repair options are.

I'm doing up my step dad in an Rx Tincan Carbon, matte black with ice. We have to do non Oakley lenses because his rx is too high. This frame is great for higher RX because of lower base curve. Hollowpoint hinge is holding up well for most of clients so far. ANYONE HAVE PROBLEMS WITH HINGE YET?

Jumping back in on this. Picked up a pair of the tinfoil carbons with the emerald iridium polarized lens. Barring the fear of poking myself int he eye with the stems, this is def a new fave pair. Between the weight, comfort, and lens tint, they are amazing.

Back