• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

TINTIN Adventure:

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
I'm having second thoughts about these :sad:. I don't see myself wearing them. The arm's look cool, but that flashiness drives me away. It's much louder compared to the other two 3D versions.

If they do make one for Spiderman, I can't even imagine what they would do. A Black and Red design would look amazing on the arms. Would be like the TLD Gascan 2.0

nice add BAPD . . . do you like them?

Spiderman would be DOPE! we will see what's next . . .

Thanks guys. As someone who does not like brown frames, i do like these as a display pair. As u guys know, over half my collection is only displayed but these look amazing in perso, as u can see in the first pic with box. I prob wont wear them much though.

They look good but the brown frame puts me off adding a pair. To me the only one that really hits the make IS the Tron. It will me intresting to see what the next one will be & it would be good to sse Oakley try it in a different frame too.

They look awesome, beautiful artwork! Got them last week and replaced the lenses with G30 titanium irid, fav pair of my small collection.

Back