• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading TiO2 XX 2nd Gen for (2) Juliets

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking to trade my 2nd gen TiO2 XX for a pair (2) of Juliets. I'm open to other offers as well so long as at least one Juliet is included, and cash can be added from either side to even out ant potential deals.

I won't rate things on a 1-10 scale since everyone's scale is different but I'll do my best to explain condition and hopefully the pics will do the rest.

Lenses: Perfect condition to my eyes. No scratches swirls or cleaning marks that I can see. These are the original lenses that came in this pair, and are factory oleophobic treated as well as treated with the hydrophobic kit from Oakley.

Rubbers: Brand new tshocks and nose bombs just installed. Ear socks are original to the pair and have seen some use but still have plenty of life left. They're a little stretched from being removed and boiled but no tears or anything like that.

Frame: The only imperfections I know of on the frame is some light scuffing on the nose bridge. Some of them were on the pair when I bought them, and some came from a drop while inside the micro bag. They aren't deep scuffs and they didn't really show up in the pics. The nose bridge has some flex to it, but I don't believe it will need a tune up for a long time. I only have one pair to compare it with that I just got back from HQ, and this pair has much less flex in it than that.

Just glasses and bag included.

What I'm looking for.
Ideally I'd like to get 2 Juliets for this pair. I don't need boxes, papers, whatever. Just glasses is fine. I'd also be open to a single pair of Juliets depending on what else is included like extra lenses or whatever. My order of preference for frame color/style would be: Plasma, TiO2, Carbon, X-Metal, Polished.

I think that's about it. PM me or post any questions you have, pics to follow.

uploadfromtaptalk1430766380595.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1430766390716.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1430766401632.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1430766412508.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1430766425452.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1430766454614.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1430766463462.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1430766477295.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1430766487697.jpg

Edit: Just to let everyone know that may be interested, I don't plan on finalizing a deal until this weekend or so, after more of the forum gets a chance to see this post and submit a trade offer. If you don't hear back immediately you aren't being ignored, I'd just like to know all my options before rushing into a deal. Thanks for understanding.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
Pm'd

How's the condition of your frame? Is it XX rubber? Lenses clean? Bride tight?

I have a carbon J with fresh man tune. I have an xmetal J that needs a tune. Finishes in both are excellent. I have fresh lenses of your choice.

Username Hidden said:
How's the condition of your frame? Is it XX rubber? Lenses clean? Bride tight?

I have a carbon J with fresh man tune. I have an xmetal J that needs a tune. Finishes in both are excellent. I have fresh lenses of your choice.
Already covered this in the OP but yes its xx rubber, bridge is tighter than a pair I just got back from HQ, and frame has some light scuffs on the nose bridge.

I want them, but all I have is one perfect, fully complete Polished Juliet with Polarized Fire lenses...

and the IH Juliets that I'm keeping.....

and the XSIHC (Infinite Hero Clones) that I won't ever sell lol.....

Here's a super close up pic of the scuffs on the nose bridge. While taking the pics they either didn't show up at all or showed up looking worse than they do in person. When running a finger or finger nail over them you can't feel them. As I said in the OP they aren't deep and to me are superficial. Also added a small edit to the end of the OP about gathering offers before making a deal.
uploadfromtaptalk1430769141419.jpg

Got a non serail xmetals can add a set of IH Juliet lenses new

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
I want them, but all I have is one perfect, fully complete Polished Juliet with Polarized Fire lenses...

Username Hidden said:

what are xsihc ? Pics

X-squared infinite hero clones