1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM me if you're thinking about letting one of your lovingly, lightly used, or BNIB XX X-Metals go...

Thanks in advance!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    91.7%
    I have 2 XmetalXX (Xmetal), 1 XmetalXX (24K), and 1 XmetalXX (TIO2) for sale... Let me know your price range and hopefully we can work something out...

sean

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hi Sean,

I suppose it depends on the condition, but a quick look at ebay shows a TiO2 just sold for around $400, and a X-Metal sold for around $300. If yours are BNIB & complete, I'd be willing to pay somewhat more... But that defines a general range of recent other transactions... If you have other comparisons you'd like me to consider, I'll be happy to take a look. I'm open to figure out what the current market is for 'em and work towards that.

I'm not that interested in the 24k as the price sellers expect is well more than I'm looking to pay. So I know at least that is going to be unlikely to work!

I also have a XS Polished Carbon / BIP in great shape with just a microfiber bag if you or anyone wanted to talk about trading.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Also, your inbox is full. :)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha

Rating:
    100%
    Yep thats my problem getting them at right price. I want a tiO2 but hard to get at a good deal