• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying TiO2 XX Or X-Metal XX

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

PM me if you're thinking about letting one of your lovingly, lightly used, or BNIB XX X-Metals go...

Thanks in advance!

Some people reacted to this post.
I have 2 XmetalXX (Xmetal), 1 XmetalXX (24K), and 1 XmetalXX (TIO2) for sale... Let me know your price range and hopefully we can work something out...

sean

Username Hidden said:
I have 2 XmetalXX (Xmetal), 1 XmetalXX (24K), and 1 XmetalXX (TIO2) for sale... Let me know your price range and hopefully we can work something out...

sean

Hi Sean,

I suppose it depends on the condition, but a quick look at ebay shows a TiO2 just sold for around $400, and a X-Metal sold for around $300. If yours are BNIB & complete, I'd be willing to pay somewhat more... But that defines a general range of recent other transactions... If you have other comparisons you'd like me to consider, I'll be happy to take a look. I'm open to figure out what the current market is for 'em and work towards that.

I'm not that interested in the 24k as the price sellers expect is well more than I'm looking to pay. So I know at least that is going to be unlikely to work!

I also have a XS Polished Carbon / BIP in great shape with just a microfiber bag if you or anyone wanted to talk about trading.

Username Hidden said:

sean

Also, your inbox is full. :)

Yep thats my problem getting them at right price. I want a tiO2 but hard to get at a good deal