1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Decided to put my Titanium case, Carbon Fiber dial Gearbox up for trade. It comes complete with display box. This did not include the watch vault in the original packaging as it is a older release. The crystal is scratch-free and the case has some minor blemishes. There is one more noticeable mark on the side of the case near 5 o'clock. The band also in great conditions and the watch functions perfectly.

I'm looking mainly for a Stainless Steel Band Holeshot, any colorway. I am open to other offers as well, but nothing in the way of O Matter frames.
    Titanium/Carbon Fiber Gearbox Watch - null_zpsa5c7b7ee.jpg

Titanium/Carbon Fiber Gearbox Watch - null_zpsea746970.jpg

Titanium/Carbon Fiber Gearbox Watch - null_zpsb1c1968a.jpg

Titanium/Carbon Fiber Gearbox Watch - null_zps0800527e.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Beautiful watch!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Vocare Ad Regnum

Rating:
    100%
    PM Sent

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM's replied

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Still available...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Trade in progress with tonibabes81 for SS band Holeshot. Feedback to follow after trade is complete.

Anonymous likes this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Trade went flawlessly with tonibabes81. Very smooth transaction and recommended. Feedback to follow.