• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Titanium/Clear Juliet.....JPP Serial

Dyeraudio

Juliet Enthusiast
Looking for info/pics of the Titanium/Clear Juliet. They came in Polished and Plasma.....Clear lens w/Titanium etched on the lower left lens. JPP Serial.......what do you guys know about this rare Juliet?

Plasma/Clear 12-623
Polished/Clear 12-624

Both came in the normal and original X Metal boxes with text barcode labels, each a Japanese exclusive with a production run of 2000 serial numbered pieces. This number sounds a lot compared to some releases but they will be scattered among the millions of homes in Japan, seemingly lost to the world as so few have ever surfaced outside that country and very few collectors have them, Nike Nickel has both, I have both (Plasma - Ti Clear JPPL01498, and Polished - Ti Clear JPP02000, the final pair), and Rick Fawcett at least had both but I believe he has now parted with them, other than this I cannot recall another owner. I would rank both within the top 5 rarest of the 70 X Metal colourways. The Polished pair is among my top ten favourite Oakley glasses of all time, a true supreme masterpiece of the utmost magnitude.

Thank you RVF! I was hoping for such a detailed response from you. Exactly the info I was looking for!

Here are a members custom Carbon pair ....the "TITANIUM" laser etch is such a nice touch......

jy7a8ypu.jpg

Here are the lenses...

8y8apygy.jpg