• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Titanium/Clear Juliet.....JPP Serial

Good luck finding a JPPO - I much prefer that to the JPPL. My polished is on display, the plasma is put away.

Tried to upload the picture, can you see it?
Just listed it on eBay by the way, had a special "no fees" offer ;) BNIB
I also have a spare set of titanium clear lenses new as I used to have a custom pair before getting this one

IMG_3590.PNG

not expert and don't know why the serial goes over 2000.... did they avoid some number, i.e. myth bad luck like 4, 13, etc?? :rolleyes:

Both came in the normal and original X Metal boxes with text barcode labels, each a Japanese exclusive with a production run of 2000 serial numbered pieces. This number sounds a lot compared to some releases but they will be scattered among the millions of homes in Japan, seemingly lost to the world as so few have ever surfaced outside that country and very few collectors have them, Nike Nickel has both, I have both (Plasma - Ti Clear JPPL01498, and Polished - Ti Clear JPP02000, the final pair), and Rick Fawcett at least had both but I believe he has now parted with them, other than this I cannot recall another owner. I would rank both within the top 5 rarest of the 70 X Metal colourways. The Polished pair is among my top ten favourite Oakley glasses of all time, a true supreme masterpiece of the utmost magnitude.
Hi, I came across a pair of these on ebay recently. I purchased them for the hammerstems. They still have the Titanium clear lenses. I will tune them up myself. The seial # is JP0085##.
I’m guessing from what I’ve read they’re Polished.
Any insight?

Thanks

Hi, I came across a pair of these on ebay recently. I purchased them for the hammerstems. They still have the Titanium clear lenses. I will tune them up myself. The seial # is JP0085##.
I’m guessing from what I’ve read they’re Polished.
Any insight?

Thanks
A picture would be helpful and one which shows a serial number.
According to this OakleySerial list, JPPL###### is for the Polished version. X Metal Serial Number