1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Johnjey

Johnjey Oakley Beginner

Guys, i have the 60% off coupon with me and have never bought an Oakley watch before and after taxes and discounts, this Oakley Titanium Gearbox | Official Oakley Store is available for 400$.

But then if i go to Oakleyvault.com, there are Oakley Gearbox | Official Oakley Store (NON-titanium) available for the same 400$ and my coupon can ONLY be used on oakley.com

Also looking at Oakley Transfer Case7trade; | Official Oakley Store but not sure if it's just going to be a collector's item.

What should i do :(? I own a ferrari watch similar to this Amazon.com: Ferrari Scuderia Chronograph Black Dial Brown Leather Mens Watch 830045: Ferrari: Watches

I am confused about Oakley Holeshot | Official Oakley Store this one as well and problem is my code is NOT applicable to items over 1000$ :(

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. pistolpetefan23

pistolpetefan23 Oakley Expert Premium Member

If it were me, I'd get the titanium gearbox. I have the regular Gearbox in black/tan and love it. The Titanium Gearbox would be my ultimate though.

3. mtgrizoak

mtgrizoak Oakley Expert Premium Member

I agree. I'd go for the titanium gearbox. If you're going for glasses get the watch, hawk it for an extra hundred and get some nice metals!

4. mopiko

mopiko Oakley Enthusiast

jez wondering: if the titanium gearbox is actually just a different inner face color, than that of white/black?
    other than that all materials are the same?

5. Funky-Trixtar

Funky-Trixtar Me ,some time ago............. Premium Member

Not just a different colour. Its machined from Titanium (but not the Automatic).

6. jrh1969

jrh1969 Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

How did you get the 60% off coupon ?

7. Johnjey

Johnjey Oakley Beginner

Exactly my thoughts too, that just adding titanium stuff on it nearly doubles the price of the watch, but is it worth it or not? I got coupon thru an oakley employee

8. GH4AU

GH4AU Carbon Fanatic Premium Member

The titanium version is definitely worth it. I own both, as well as the auto, which I converted over to a titanium band. It's an awesome watch.

Johnjey likes this.
  9. Johnjey

Johnjey Oakley Beginner

Hey man....where did you buy the titanium band from? I really like the look of Titanium Gearbox WITH the titanium band.

10. GH4AU

GH4AU Carbon Fanatic Premium Member

I went about it the hard way and bought the whole watch and put the titanium band on my auto Gearbox.