• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Titanium Juliet and Ruby Romeo Lenses

illumination

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Switzerland
I just got hold of these 1st gen Titanium Juliets, T000945. They're not in fantastic condition as there are a few areas of wear and need new rubbers, but the nose bridge is tight. I got them for a very good price, so couldn't pass it up.

juliet_titanium_front.jpeg

juliet_titanium_left_front.jpeg

juliet_titanium_serial.jpeg

I'm not sure about the lenses, I believe these are meant to come with Gold Iridium, but I have no idea what is in them now.

I also just received my custom cut ruby Romeo 1 lenses by @salj838. I have posted pictures of the frames before, but I really love the Ruby/X Metal combination.

romeo_ruby_front.jpeg

juliet_titanium_romeo_ruby.jpeg

I just got hold of these 1st gen Titanium Juliets, T000945. They're not in fantastic condition as there are a few areas of wear and need new rubbers, but the nose bridge is tight. I got them for a very good price, so couldn't pass it up.

View attachment 145126

View attachment 145127

View attachment 145128

I'm not sure about the lenses, I believe these are meant to come with Gold Iridium, but I have no idea what is in them now.

I also just received my custom cut ruby Romeo 1 lenses by @salj838. I have posted pictures of the frames before, but I really love the Ruby/X Metal combination.

View attachment 145129

View attachment 145130
Nice Ti/Gold Illumination.

Let me know if you need a BNIB Gold spare and I'll include with the 2 other lenses I'll be sending in June ;-)
I have the original Gold sku and the newer one too, though I can't see any difference in color. I think the newer sku is probably just OLEO and the old one isn't.

Ti/Gold is a nice combo for sure.

Nice Ti/Gold Illumination.

Let me know if you need a BNIB Gold spare and I'll include with the 2 other lenses I'll be sending in June ;-)
I have the original Gold sku and the newer one too, though I can't see any difference in color. I think the newer sku is probably just OLEO and the old one isn't.

Ti/Gold is a nice combo for sure.

Ha, funny you should mention that, @saulsaul. I had actually already checked your thread before you posted here to see if you had any Gold lenses. :)
I was just working out finances to see if I could afford a set. I'll get back to you at the end of the month, after pay day. Hopefully you still have a set left.

Back