1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Skripter2k

Skripter2k Oakley Enthusiast

I found two titanium lenses for Juliet. One polarized that has scratches non vision affecting and one non polarized. What would you guys do ? Buy ?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakley Stephen

Oakley Stephen Oakley Collector

what are the prices? do you have any polarized lenses already? the reason I ask is because some people dont like the polarized lenses due to the fact the they give off a blue/ purple look on car windshield and other reflective surfaces

3. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

I don't even understand.

4. Skripter2k

Skripter2k Oakley Enthusiast

I have polarized black iridium already. My question to everyone was if you guys would buy the titanium polarized even though it has scratches. I found one at an oakley dealer. There are two sets in stock 1 that is polarized and one that is not. I know they're rare but I wonder if they'd be worth getting.

5. Havok

Havok Oakley Beginner

How bad are the scratches? If they're superficial and only noticeable under close scrutiny. Then I'd probably be willing to spend around $75-$85 on them. If however they are a bit more noticeable, then I'd still be interested but only for $35ish considering regular titanium lenses are still available without scratches for $65.

6. talismanx

talismanx Oakley Beginner

To me it would depend on the actual scratch. But I love the titanium polarized in my 24k frame and wish I could find a set for one of the frames that I wear more often (ie ever).