• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Titanium polarised vrs vr28 polarised

Diego

Oakley Beginner
Just a quick one has any one got any pics of Juliet's with them in (titanium polarised/vr28 polarised and are they pretty similar!

Last edited:
I've got Ti in R2 and VR28 BIP in a "CO2" Juliet. (I assume you mean VR28 Black Iridium Polarized, not just VR28 polarized).

They are very similar, but not the same. The amber base of the Ti isn't as rich as the Vr28, and the Ti iridium is a little more subtle than the BIP.

I don't have pics of them side-by-side but they're both most recently shown in my 10K thread in the collections area.

To my knowledge the titanium lens is a bronze base lens which does allow more transmission than ice/fire/Ruby etc the which I find beneficial in the UK. The VR28 BI polarised lens is rose based, with the black iridium coating and is a very versatile lens for most light conditions and is a very pleasant colour imo. Both are contrast lenses.

To my knowledge the titanium lens is a bronze base lens which does allow more transmission than ice/fire/Ruby etc the which I find beneficial in the UK. The VR28 BI polarised lens is rose based, with the black iridium coating and is a very versatile lens for most light conditions and is a very pleasant colour imo. Both are contrast lenses.
I think Titanium iridium polarized is not a contrast lens but a neutral one and it has low transmission % something like 10 or 12 so it is darker than ruby,fire u mentioned.

Back