• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

TJ Maxx

RoTors

I am Jim Jannard...
Took the wife out shopping and stumbled on these at TJ Maxx. Tag says $12.99.

image.jpg

Check your local TJ Maxx if you want an Oakley hat.

These were the only two color combos I could find.

Now I am bugging the employees to triple check again to see if they received that shipments of complete Romeos, XX, Juliets, Mars and XS for $15.00.:tongue:

My local one has the "Gascan" square metal logo caps last time I checked and a few pairs of frogs.

I remember reading how several "Nordstrom Racks" had shipments of Romeo R1 for sale.

Hoping to someday walk into a TJ Maxx, Ross', Nordstrom Rack to find a unmissed opportunity like that.

Tried looking to see if they had any other apparel but came up empty handed.

I remember seeing an Oakley watch, for sale at Nordstrom's Rack several years ago. Sorry I am not very knowledgable on their watches and don't know which model it was.

And the triple check resulted in????

Since no answer yet, it means you cannot believe what you have found?????

those hats are on sale at my local Vault for 10 dollars at the moment. they have a few more colors as well. i picked one up last time i was there cause they were so cheap.

And the triple check resulted in????

Since no answer yet, it means you cannot believe what you have found?????

Or, suffered severe injury carrying the crates of X-metals home that I couldn't reply back to the thread:)

those hats are on sale at my local Vault for 10 dollars at the moment. they have a few more colors as well. i picked one up last time i was there cause they were so cheap.

No Vaults close enough here. I was just surprised to see the hats, at a TJ Maxx. I dont pay too close attention to what this store usually have. Pick up a cheap work shirt or tie. But, now finding Oakley items, I will probably visit here more than my wife LOL.

Not a fan of stiff brimmed hats so I passed on these.

Back