1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pains me to do it but need to let go of some pairs...

Troy Lee Designs Phobia Gascan - £195 / $325 shipped

Couple of scratches on left lens, not vision affecting, none on right lens, no marks on frame. Includes box, microbag and paperwork/poster. Box is a little bit crumpled but nothing major

TL Phobia, Polished PB1, Echelon JB - 14351066093_403072b866_s.jpg TL Phobia by Silent Oz, on Flickr

Pit Boss 1 - Polished Black/VR28 -
    £255 / $425 shipped

Lens are 10/10, i've never used them, and they still have the sticker on. frame has a couple of small scuffs around the inner orbits from a lens swap, only noticable on close inspection. Comes with all 3 boxes, elite microbag and paperwork.

TL Phobia, Polished PB1, Echelon JB - 14329142722_998d1bc92f_s.jpg PB1 Polished by Silent Oz, on Flickr

Echelon Jawbone -
    £165 / $275 shipped

couple of tiny micro scratches on right lens, can only see them on really close inspection and only at a specific angle, not vision affecting. These were originally a vault pair and come with a split jacket soft vault instead of the usual jawbone one, box is slightly crumpled. comes with microbag, split jacket soft vault, paperwork and box.

TL Phobia, Polished PB1, Echelon JB - 14144614709_097e2e7315_s.jpg Echelon JB by Silent Oz, on Flickr

F&F prefered or add fees, can add more pics if required, i've been as honest as i can with the descriptions, but will happily answer questions.

I've not been on the forum for a while so i'm not up to date with current market values on these pairs, i'm just asking what i paid for them.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: 6/5/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    pm sent for pb1

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Dragonvoi knows xMetal.

Rating:
    100%
    dang chinghead that was fast

2nd in place for pb1

4. Anonymous

Anonymous The Oakley Rōnin

Rating:
    100%
    welcome back oz!

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    lol. i didn't know you were looking. I pass my spot to you, bro

Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha

Rating:
    100%
    No he has too many. Start ur collection haha

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Dragonvoi knows xMetal.

Rating:
    100%
    bwahahaha, funny guy.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous O-Forums Boss of Bosses

Rating:
    100%
    Agreed ;) give me his spot in line hehe

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    all PM's replied, still available if you are interested atrain

10. Anonymous

Anonymous O-Forums Boss of Bosses

Rating:
    100%
    Wish I could, need to pay some bills off and save some money first. If its around a little later maybe :). Could always use another polished PB