• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tmsnewberry Collection

• Thread starter tmsnewberry
  • Start date
Got my first pair when I was 16, which those got stolen, didn't buy my second till I was 18 so about 3 years now

you know i'll always be in envy of your collection, that you already know. =) ah, those moda3s. the holy grail for me.

Thanks Jono, if I ever part ways you will be the first person I go to, and thanks also Justin

Nice collection, you have some amazing pieces, Peterson Frogs, EB Frogs....just crazy!! Thanks for sharing, it was awesome to drool over your pics :redface:.

Thanks boss just have to get my hands on David Flores 1.0 and I shall be happy for awhile haha

WOW those collection is just amazing!!!
where do you got the Shaun White Icons for the Batwolf? those are dope. . . would love to customize a Batwolf with that icons and a gold polarized lens.

@ Tom
Looking at your collection makes me almost regret parting with all my Artist and Signature pieces to focus on Frogs. I was lucky enough to have the two Flores. Managed to get them through a guy on O-R. Have you tried David Flores himself? I know he kept afew. I chatted to him a couple of times before I got mine.

On another note, those Frogskins shelves look abit crowded - let me know if I can ease the load.

Latest Posts

Back