• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

To all of you Carbon Ichiro Owners

Go to completed listings.. Put highest first. While price won't show it still sits between an amount that sold higher and below it. So it will give rough est.

When I do that the Carbon Blue Ichiro sits First at the top. Everything looks to be sorted "highest to lowest" based on original list price. Am I right?

I don't see how it sorts them in descending order based on the "accepted offer prices"

David

When I do that the Carbon Blue Ichiro sits First at the top. Everything looks to be sorted "highest to lowest" based on original list price. Am I right?

I don't see how it sorts them in descending order based on the "accepted offer prices"

David
Sorry enter Oakley or ichiro select highest price. then press it in sold or complete .it went for less then 2148 butt more then 2000.. It gives rough est.. Gotta be vague in title to get more sales and asking prices listed . That gives you a much closer price..

Last edited:
it went for less then 2148 butt more then 2000

45060150.jpg

Per Terapeak data this pair sold for an even $2100. Someone had an itch that they wanted to scratch very badly.

The shipping on this is almost insulting...

And for that much I would take a C six, a massage, and something to drink, and a new pair of XS's... And still have some $$$ left over :)

I assume whoever got these already has all those things though ;)