• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

To Buy Or Not To Buy

My first was the X-Squared. I tried the Juliet and while I do like them, I like the slightly bigger frame on the Squared's. Then I got my Mars and Love those funky things. :D Hoping to get a Penny here pretty soon. The Penny is like a more Badass version of the Juliet IMO.

So, my wife took me to the vault in the morning, I tried on nearly all the pairs they had there. I tried the Juliet's but the frame didn't suit me, surprisingly the x squared suited me ( so I believe) but I walked out with a custom gascan, but due to a broken nose I feel like I'm being suffocated when I wear it, so it will be returned :(

Hey aus! Just thought I'd put this out there....

If you're not in a rush to spend a lot of money on X-Metals (without having tried any on) I wouldn't have any problem with sending you a couple of frames to try out for a week or so (Juliet and Penny) so long as you paid for postage? Just a thought...
I do appreciate the offer but I have been able to try a Juliet and I find the frame doesn't suit me. Thanks anyway. It's really good to know complete strangers are willing to help out

Anytime aus. I'm a believer in "paying it forward". Good things need to start somewhere!

What was it about the Juliet that didn't suit you?

I think the orbitals were too round for my liking. On a separate note: my wife has inherited her first pair of oakleys through my bad luck with a broken nose

I'm used to my nose now, or at least I should be after all its been 6 years. I tried the X- Squared so I think I'll be making that one of my next purchases

Latest Posts

Back