• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

To Get Only One Pair

Greyshot26

Oakley Beginner
Hey all,

I just joined the forum yesterday but figured I'd hop (unintentional pun) right to it. I lost my first pair of Frogs, rather, they were taken out of my car after I left it unlocked at a friends' house (stupid). Anyway, I'm headed to Germany next month for 6 months and I think I want to bring a pair of Frogs, because they're great everyday lifestyle sunglasses, my Holbrooks won't be making the trip, but my Jupiter Squared and probably Garage Rocks will. We'll see.

Anyway, I digress. I want a pair of Frogs to take over, I'm looking for suggestions. I'm not a big fan of the bright and flashy frogs, that's just not in my demeanor. My first pair was all black with the white "icons" and I really liked them, but they were a little plain. I have an all black pair of Jupiter Squareds to play my completely plain all-black sunglasses role. So I think I want a little more style than that, I guess the Jupiter Camo or Alpha Decay would be a good example, they're pretty neat. I'm looking at both of those, so that seems like a pretty good starting place I think.

Also, I wouldn't want to spend too much money. I'm thinking 150 at most, but I'm not exactly sure where that'll get me. So I guess it'll depend how much I fall in love with them.

You guys know the Frogs better than me, so I'll definitely look at all suggestions.

Thanks for all your help!

there are some really cool frogs that are cheap bro.... infinite hero frogs you could get at around 90-100 a pair... matte black with violet iridiums and are quite nice... Jupiter camo is also ok... you could also go with the acid frames.... whats important is how you see yourself wearing them and thinking "damn, I look cool in frogs!"....

I'm really digging the Alpha Decay now... probably will end up buying one myself...

Yeah, I got the Alpha Decay Garage Rocks and they're just beautiful. I wish I could find them for a bit cheaper, though. Welcome to the forum Breakky!

Thanks guys...

I have joined lots of forums (due to having too many hobbies :p) but this has got to be one of the friendliest forum...

Back