• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

To Keep Or Take Back... That Is The Question...

Take them back or keep them

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have a narrow face (but long at least) so I can get away with some of the frames with taller orbitals if they wrap pretty good. However, I have a funny feeling I would look something like you if I tried the Pit Boss II on. Sadly, they look too large for you if you are looking for honesty. As far as taking them back, that is up to you. My thinking is you paid for them and if you want to keep and wear them, more power to you. They are a sweet looking pair no doubt.

It seems Oakley is on a bit of a larger frame kick these days when it comes to their newer designs. As for smaller frames, have you tried Canteens, Monster Pups, Unknowns, Minute 2.0s? While they are all discontinued there are plenty of pairs to be found on Ebay.

As you poignantly put it, you are a pinhead. Those glasses make you look like you should be bouncing off my window screens making a loud buzzing noise.

If you can drop $600 on PB2's, you can spend $450 on a pair of Romeos, Pennys, or Juliets and get something that fits you. Return them for sure.

They are too big for your face-and to my eye to the point you look like a child wearing adult glasses. I have the same issue with Oakley frames these days and to me the PB II is BIGGER than the PB I and the PB I is borderline too big on me. With that in mind, I would consider a Juliet in the higher end of Oakley or Fuel Cell and even Crankcase on the smaller end. The Crankcase is inbetween the Fuelie and Gascan. In vintage designs I think your face might even work with Splice or Valve; it would seem to me that Oakley isn't so much on a big frame kick as welcome to the United States where pudgy faces abound and the leaner among us are out in the cold with these big ass frames.

Lil to big for ur face.
Change my mind keep them!!! The first 2 picture look ok. 3rd looks hair too big .
I love mine to death!! Best driving glasses ever!! Little too big for me too, but I got swag!! Doesn't bother me at all.

Nah, it's al good. As much as I like them, I know they are too big. This just confirms it. The biggest thing I noticed, is that I was not openly wearing them around people I know. When I went in to work today, I took them off before walking through the door. I have NEVER done that. I usually walk with my head high and my shoulders back, wearing these, I wasn't confident. After reading what everyone here posted, it just confirms what I knew and was trying do deny, because they are such a cool pair.
Back they go. Maybe a pair of Gascans. Maybe another pair of Juliet's. problem is, the O-Store only has two Juliet's left, carbon with BI and plasma with Ice. I already own both. Maybe get the carbon and put my extra Ruby lenses in them? Maybe another pair of Mars and customize them?

Nah, it's al good. As much as I like them, I know they are too big. This just confirms it. The biggest thing I noticed, is that I was not openly wearing them around people I know. When I went in to work today, I took them off before walking through the door. I have NEVER done that. I usually walk with my head high and my shoulders back, wearing these, I wasn't confident. After reading what everyone here posted, it just confirms what I knew and was trying do deny, because they are such a cool pair.
Back they go. Maybe a pair of Gascans. Maybe another pair of Juliet's. problem is, the O-Store only has two Juliet's left, carbon with BI and plasma with Ice. I already own both. Maybe get the carbon and put my extra Ruby lenses in them? Maybe another pair of Mars and customize them?

Get a pair of XX Juliets they are a size up from the regular juliets and around the same price as the pit boss 2's awesome 24k pair on ebay atm http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Oak...46512204?pt=US_Sunglasses&hash=item2c6f56ac4c

IMHO, they are great glasses but look too big for your face.

You could return them and easily buy two X-Metals or even some other vintage stuff. I'd check out some vintage Zero's!

Latest Posts

Back