1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Oakleyfan09

Oakleyfan09 Oakley Beginner

Just bought BNIB Juliet carbon with BIP. It's my 1st pair of xmetals so I'm excited about that. The question is should I wear them or put them in a safe place and try to re-sell them in a few years? Of course I'd like to wear them but I also realize that will decrease the value.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

I say wear them.

@kronin323 will have some great insight for you on investing in them (or not investing)

Wavecloud and kronin323 like this.
  3. QLR1

QLR1 DARK SIDE, embraced!

I'd say wear them. It's what they are made for. Also, as long as you take care of them, you'll be able to sell the metal.

4. Oakleyfan09

Oakleyfan09 Oakley Beginner

Thanks for the input so far. Gonna go out on a limb and say that most will say wear them. That being said, what is everyone's opinion on the best lenses for the Juliet? I'm looking at some ice and ruby on eBay right now.

5. pjd1234

pjd1234 X METAL NERD

Wear them with care bro.

6. Lexkempo

Lexkempo Frog Fanatic

If you ain't wearing em, you ain't a fan! :D

7. dingo ate my baby

dingo ate my baby I should Work at Oakley

I like look of ruby but like function better of ice, OO postive are great all round lense To wear or not to wear - image.jpg

Last edited: 5/20/15
  8. supersharp

supersharp X-Metal Connoisseur Premium Member

Your first pair most likely will not be your last. You can always get another pair and have one to stock and one to rock. BNIB is the only thing that makes it a bit harder to say wear them. As time goes on, I believe these will be fewer and farther between. I'm not looking at it from an investment point of view, that's neither here nor there, but rather from a collector stand point. BNIB is something to behold, and is coveted among collectors.

9. Dieseltech

Dieseltech Oakley Expert Premium Member

Wear em!!

10. Turkey

Turkey Oakley Enthusiast

Wear them :cool-33: