• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

To wear or not to wear

Oakleyfan09

Oakley Beginner
Just bought BNIB Juliet carbon with BIP. It's my 1st pair of xmetals so I'm excited about that. The question is should I wear them or put them in a safe place and try to re-sell them in a few years? Of course I'd like to wear them but I also realize that will decrease the value.

I'd say wear them. It's what they are made for. Also, as long as you take care of them, you'll be able to sell the metal.

Thanks for the input so far. Gonna go out on a limb and say that most will say wear them. That being said, what is everyone's opinion on the best lenses for the Juliet? I'm looking at some ice and ruby on eBay right now.

Just bought BNIB Juliet carbon with BIP. It's my 1st pair of xmetals so I'm excited about that. The question is should I wear them or put them in a safe place and try to re-sell them in a few years? Of course I'd like to wear them but I also realize that will decrease the value.
If you ain't wearing em, you ain't a fan! :D

Thanks for the input so far. Gonna go out on a limb and say that most will say wear them. That being said, what is everyone's opinion on the best lenses for the Juliet? I'm looking at some ice and ruby on eBay right now.
I like look of ruby but like function better of ice, OO postive are great all round lense
image.jpg

Last edited:
Your first pair most likely will not be your last. You can always get another pair and have one to stock and one to rock. BNIB is the only thing that makes it a bit harder to say wear them. As time goes on, I believe these will be fewer and farther between. I'm not looking at it from an investment point of view, that's neither here nor there, but rather from a collector stand point. BNIB is something to behold, and is coveted among collectors.

Latest Posts

Back