• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tobacco Users

I have dipped redseal LC wintergreen and Copenhagen LC wintergreen for all most 4 years now and it recently started tearing up my gums pretty bad. I have recently changed to Copenhagen LC straight though. Doesn't seem like it really destroys my gun as much. I have definitely cut back though. Good luck on quitting. I've thought about it a lot and know that I NEED to but its hard bc I don't want too because I enjoy it. I hope to convince myself I want to quit soon though. Once again goodluck to you!

I have dipped redseal LC wintergreen and Copenhagen LC wintergreen for all most 4 years now and it recently started tearing up my gums pretty bad. I have recently changed to Copenhagen LC straight though. Doesn't seem like it really destroys my gun as much. I have definitely cut back though. Good luck on quitting. I've thought about it a lot and know that I NEED to but its hard bc I don't want too because I enjoy it. I hope to convince myself I want to quit soon though. Once again goodluck to you!

Increase the fiberglass in your chew, did they?

I wasn't a heavy smoker by any means (half pack a day), but quitting came easy for me. Of course, it was tough the first few weeks, but I got through it. It was more of a habit than an addicition. I still smoke one or two if I'm out drinking because it just doesn't feel right without a few drags. I used to fight urges at the gas station not to walk in and grab a pack, but that waned off too. Best times were right after waking up, after a meal and definitely after the nasty. Ahhhh!

Can say i have ever tried smoking or ever wanted to guess its cuz my family have been in the grocery store game all my life (now i'm running things) that they have never a peeled to me at all

Do the stores over in the US have the tobacco produces covered up now so you can't see what you want to buy or are they all still on display? It's just that they have stated to ban display of tobacco produces over here in the UK... So when you go in to the store you best know what you want cuz you can't see what they have! lol

Dipped grizzley straight LC for about 5 years now. I thought about quitting but its something that I enjoy way to much to stop

Latest Posts

Back