• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Today Was A Good Day...

O-man

Oakley Beginner
Fresh from the store today. My first pair of frogskins and my long awaited Ernesto Fonseca antix. And a lanyard...I saw the excitement in your face when I said I got a new lanyard :laugh:

Vancouver-20120212-00088.jpg

Vancouver-20120212-00090.jpg

Vancouver-20120212-00092.jpg

Vancouver-20120212-00093.jpg

Is it weird that I like the lanyard the most? Hahaha
Just a little bit!! but it's a sweet color combo. Digging the baby blue and yellow :)

Forget the glasses, I want the lanyard!! nooooo.
The Fonseca is my all time favorite Antix, so much personal attachment to it. Koi fish are beautiful!
Nice Frog.

Yoshi did the picture of my fonseca just inspire you to change your display pic? I think it did :cool:

Is your frog the Crystal Black w/ +Red? thats a sick combo for a everyday Frog. :)

Hahah it may have! As much as I loved Skully with his Holbrook, my heart is with the Koi, and hitting 4K posts thought what better time to change my icon.
Fonseca is still inspiring us to this day. Rock on Ernie!! the man with the Antix to make asians proud. What's great is he really represents what Koi are all about, perseverance, dedication, inner strength.

Yeah Yosh it is the crystal black. Figured for my first frog I'd get something that I can rock around and not look like a complete goof in (e.g. backlights).

Ernie definitely has a pretty amazing story. I'm glad oakley paired up with him to make what are in my opinion one of the best artist series available.

Back